Posted on November 9, 2011, in Sample Saturday and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, publishing, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Introducing Sample Saturday!.
- Good Morning! We have hit the 6am waking portion of our show. Must mean school is back. There is not enough coffee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @RF_Blackstone: @jakebible finally got around to getting my copy of Max Rage. Time for some imtergalactic badassery!!! 1 hour ago
- Only a couple hours are left to get Max Rage: Intergalactic Badass! for $.99! HURRY UP AND GET YOUR RAGE! amazon.com/gp/product/B07… 10 hours ago
- TODAY ONLY, PEOPLE! Max Rage: Intergalactic Badass! is on sale for $.99! IT'S WORTH TWICE THAT! amazon.com/gp/product/B07… 12 hours ago
- RT @officedrone841: Read this book now!!! twitter.com/jakebible/stat… 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com