Posted on December 16, 2011, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! First fire of the season has been achieved! I drank some coffee in its honor. Then I drank some coffee in my honor. 2 hours ago
- RT @BrianKeene: HAVERHILL, MA. Come to the library today and get books signed by me, @ChristophGolden @DanPadavona @Rio_Youers Josh Mallerm… 2 hours ago
- Sign up before 3:30pm and get access to me reading tonight’s drabble! On VIDEO! IT’S AMAZING! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 12 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/10/21/fri… https://t.co/miq7Gp7NoZ 17 hours ago
- RT @Malaprops: Oh, just a Pulitzer Prize-winning author in our midst....No. Big. Deal. 😊 Thanks for stopping in @Isabelwilkerson !! https:/… 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com