Posted on December 18, 2011, in The Americans Podcast and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Checkmate: a #HoldOnToTheLight post jakebible.com/2016/10/27/che… 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! I have coffee! BIRTHDAY COFFEE! It tastes better than non-birthday coffee because of the impending demise of my mortality. 4 hours ago
- RT @severedpress: Now available in one discounted collection, the Jurassic Dead Omnibus Edition includes all three novels in the... https:/… 17 hours ago
- Good Morning! Second cup of coffee is in hand and I’m rip-roaring ready to write all the motherfucking words! ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING WORDS! 1 day ago
- Severed Press has put Z-Burbia on sale for free! FREE! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com