Posted on March 9, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Good Morning! My coffee can beat up your coffee! Ya huh, it can! *raspberry noise* 27 minutes ago
- @alli_marshall I’ve been laughing all day expecting one of my books to 'roid out and yell, "Come at me, bro!" He he, muscular prose... 13 hours ago
- @writer_brown Thanks! 13 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #44:@Checkmate jakebible.com/2016/10/27/wri… https://t.co/XtxRl4eHhf 19 hours ago
- Checkmate: a #HoldOnToTheLight post jakebible.com/2016/10/27/che… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com