Posted on April 13, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Get the latest Writing In Suburbia. I talk about how turning 43 is a huge milestone for me. jakebible.com/category/writi… 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! My coffee can beat up your coffee! Ya huh, it can! *raspberry noise* 4 hours ago
- @alli_marshall I’ve been laughing all day expecting one of my books to 'roid out and yell, "Come at me, bro!" He he, muscular prose... 17 hours ago
- @writer_brown Thanks! 17 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #44:@Checkmate jakebible.com/2016/10/27/wri… https://t.co/XtxRl4eHhf 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com