Posted on May 4, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I've been up since 4:15. Went to bed at 12. Not enough coffee in the world... 53 minutes ago
- RT @chutche2: @jakebible Met you at guildcon, about halfway through Dead Mech. Having a blast with it, the Red Legs fight was great. 54 minutes ago
- @chutche2 Awesome! Glad you are digging it! 1 hour ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/09/23/fri… 2 days ago
- I finished the first draft of Stone Cold Bastards, walked the dogs, packed for GuildCon, and am now eating an apple. I WIN FRIDAY!!! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com