Posted on May 4, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Good Morning! Drinking coffee and prepping files for the next Writing In Suburbia episode. Also contemplating becom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 minutes ago
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 18 hours ago
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 23 hours ago
- Good Morning! I can say with confidence that no Russians had influence over the making of, nor the drinking of, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Eating peach crumble pie with my coffee. YOU JEALOUS! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com