Posted on May 18, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, LEAF poetry slam, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, poetry, poetry slam, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, youth slam, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @mightymur: Oh hey, I wrote this! twitter.com/serialboxpub/s… 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! 6:30 is the perfect time for coffee. Pretty much all the times are perfect for coffee. Except 3:26am. Fuck that guy. 11 hours ago
- @dct2209 Not the plan, just life. :( 11 hours ago
- @dct2209 As for the others? Mega 6 will be out in October. Kaiju 4 will probably never happen due to such low sales… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @dct2209 Gonna be longer. Life doesn’t always play by a a schedule. Look for Roak 3 mid-september. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com