Posted on May 18, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, LEAF poetry slam, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, poetry, poetry slam, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, youth slam, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party?.
- Good Morning! Drinking coffee and prepping files for the next Writing In Suburbia episode. Also contemplating becom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 18 hours ago
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 23 hours ago
- Good Morning! I can say with confidence that no Russians had influence over the making of, nor the drinking of, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Eating peach crumble pie with my coffee. YOU JEALOUS! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com