Posted on May 18, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, LEAF poetry slam, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, poetry, poetry slam, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, youth slam, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @jeffvandermeer: Still time buy a copy in advance & have it personalized re our @Malaprops reading! malaprops.com/event/shared-w… @JuliaLizEll… 37 minutes ago
- RT @Malaprops: So many fun things to get excited about today! @westlyer https://t.co/mJJ3MuQ9YW 37 minutes ago
- Good Morning! Today I do something! Tomorrow I do something! I will do all the somethings! 2 hours ago
- @pnichman Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. 16 hours ago
- RT @ServingWorlds: Almost done talkin' on a certain @jakebible tale I cannot wait to turn in. Fun ('n gory) doesn't begin to cover this guy… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com