Posted on May 25, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @gregpak: Whenever you see a headline or tweet saying that businesses closed or people lost their jobs because of the coronavirus, pleas… 7 hours ago
- @blueingy I partially allude to it in Dead Team Alpha, but some things remain a mystery. Hoping one day I can tell that story. One day... 7 hours ago
- That Promised Update…Sort Of jakebible.com/2020/08/11/tha… 11 hours ago
- RT @JeremyCShipp: Any signal boosts would be colossally appreciated! 23 hours ago
- RT @ColMorrisDavis: Hitler’s vacation retreat is not on my bucket list. #NC11 https://t.co/mxyCUt33Y6 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com