Posted on June 8, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Good Morning! Coffee and car repairs! Saturday! 12 minutes ago
- Get one kick-ass dinosaur, SpecOps, time bubble, badass adventure novel now! Go get The Flipside! amzn.to/2L3RYTA 12 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2018/05/25/fri… https://t.co/FkDZBVLtZC 12 hours ago
- You want some kick-ass adventure? You want to travel through space and time? You want to meet an ankylosaurus named… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Folks, quite possibly the best cover I’ve ever had on a book. I’ve had some great ones, but this just nails it! Go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com