Posted on June 29, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @bethrevis: As a North Carolinian, I watched Thom Tillis run a campaign that heavily focused on "across the aisle" and how he'd work wit… 37 minutes ago
- RT @NBallingrud: I'm a day late (I'm always late), but happy book birthday to @paulGtremblay. Survivor Song is the perfect horror novel for… 17 hours ago
- RT @chainborne: @nkjemisin My take: mobile.twitter.com/chainborne/sta… 23 hours ago
- RT @marynmck: There are so many ethical issues around a possible #COVID19 vaccine, from where we do the trials to who gets it first. @BeeBr… 23 hours ago
- Hey new followers! I pared my follow list down considerably so I wasn’t just hanging in the echo chamber. I’ll be s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com