Posted on July 13, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, kickstarter, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, Rash, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, Stark, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Where The Party At?.
- Good Morning! Eating peach crumble pie with my coffee. YOU JEALOUS! 13 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee and more editing. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! 1 day ago
- Good Morning! It’s coffee and red pen editing time! I’M GONNA MAKE THIS MANUSCRIPT BLEED! 2 days ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2018/07/13/fri… https://t.co/UdiHMEnh1L 3 days ago
- RT @bergopolis: Sociopaths gonna sociopath. 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com