Posted on November 23, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Today’s coffee is brought to you by WHY THE HELL AM I AWAKE? WHO DID THIS TO ME? THEY NEED TO DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! 1 hour ago
- Because never before has it mattered so much. instagram.com/p/BLyiFakF9IHI… 21 hours ago
- @UrsulaV Impostor impostor syndrome. It happens. Be brave. 21 hours ago
- Polls just opened. I'm in line. 22 hours ago
- RT @Rockwell_JB: Check out my interview with @Qwillery I talk about stuff! And things! Oh! And SERENGETI! qwillery.blogspot.com/2016/10/interv… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com