Posted on November 25, 2012, in Little Dead Man, Metal and Ash, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead mech, drabble, fiction, future, genre, Jake Bible, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @MattFnWallace: New to the feed? Please check out my funny, f'ed up book series about literal caterers to the supernatural in NYC. https… 4 hours ago
- @alexrwhite @scottsigler @rkalajian @wired @mightymur @jchutchins What’s this? Fiction podcasts? That’ll never work! 4 hours ago
- Newsletter, you sons of bitches! And daughters of bitches, too. It’s for everyone really. jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 7 hours ago
- Yep. I write short films too. I AM RENAISSANCE MAN! Or just a hack with a short attention span. jakebible.com/screenplays/ 10 hours ago
- Ooo, I’m watching someone type a comment on FB while I compose a tweet. 21st Century, bitches! 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com