Posted on December 7, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Did you know there is a FREE prequel short story to Dead Mech? There is! amazon.com/One-Foggy-Nigh… 1 hour ago
- You want more FREE STUFF? How about my pro writing podcast? Writing In Suburbia is totally free! jakebible.com/category/writi… 4 hours ago
- I’m all about the FREE STUFF! Check out my free micro-fiction every week! FNDP, yo! jakebible.com/category/frida… 7 hours ago
- Good Morning! Today is all about research and note taking. Which means I’m watching movies. BUT IT’S RESEARCH! NOTES! 8 hours ago
- RT @toolatetoboogie: .@jakebible I used to think Longpork wuz my fav of ur characters, but Elsbeth, the kickass loyal ex-cannie, has risen… 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com