Posted on December 7, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Little Dead Man and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @Twitter: You can have an edit button when everyone wears a mask 1 day ago
- @paul_e_cooley The HORROR! 1 day ago
- RT @BrianKeene: A public statement from myself and @marysangiovanni regarding Matt Hayward, Poltergeist Press and Kelli Owen: https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @LunchLadiesBC: Max Rage: Twelve Punches To Mars! by Jake Bible buff.ly/2UBgxxF @amazon @jakebible @severedpress #scifi #book… 3 days ago
- RT @ftlukens: 🎉🌈 COVER REVEAL 🎉🌈 IN DEEPER WATERS April 20th 2021 A swoony fantasy adventure romance. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Pre-order: https://t.co/LS… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com