Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! I am drinking my coffee and contemplating the return to yard work. The coffee is better than the contemplation. 2 hours ago
- @GothamPop Interesting idea. Hmmm... 2 hours ago
- @dct2209 No sequel, unfortunately. 15 hours ago
- @NancyNorthcott Yeah, I’ve got plenty. Plenty. ;) 15 hours ago
- Good Morning! I have had two cups of coffee, so I guess I should go do yard work and bleed a ton since I’ll be dealing with locust trees. :) 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com