Posted on December 12, 2012, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Jake On Jake: Get To Writing!.
- RT @brians_books: This weeks #NewAndNotable #Audiobooks featuring books tagged in the image and by @MacmillanAudio, @AdmCabbage, @Blackston… 14 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee and cereal are being devoured. GET IN MA BELLY! 14 hours ago
- @SteveBonaparte1 Nope. I’m up at 5 every weekday. 3 days ago
- Good Morning! Coffee in belly. So far that’s the greatest hits of the day. Stay tuned for more exciting action! 4 days ago
- @Ray10Rob Sounds like you need to drink some (wait for it)…coffee! 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com