Posted on January 23, 2013, in Jake On Jake and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, Jake on Jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Jake On Jake: Hiatus.
- Good Morning! Lat night, early morning means large quantities of coffee. *SSSSSSSLLLLLUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* Al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @UglyCasan0va I assume you’ve read Dead Team Alpha? 5 hours ago
- Good Morning! Grocery shopping then ALL THE WRITING. Onward to the coffee dispenser! 1 day ago
- @ianjmalone Yep. Gonna be cautious. Got the truck, so unless it’s crazy, I should be good. Thanks! 2 days ago
- Good Morning! Driving back to Chapel Hill today. Getting my coffee on right now in preparation for Interstate Insanity! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com