Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Good Morning! First fire of the season has been achieved! I drank some coffee in its honor. Then I drank some coffee in my honor. 1 day ago
- RT @BrianKeene: HAVERHILL, MA. Come to the library today and get books signed by me, @ChristophGolden @DanPadavona @Rio_Youers Josh Mallerm… 1 day ago
- Sign up before 3:30pm and get access to me reading tonight’s drabble! On VIDEO! IT’S AMAZING! jakebible.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8e… 2 days ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/10/21/fri… https://t.co/miq7Gp7NoZ 2 days ago
- RT @Malaprops: Oh, just a Pulitzer Prize-winning author in our midst....No. Big. Deal. 😊 Thanks for stopping in @Isabelwilkerson !! https:/… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com