Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @NBallingrud: Asheville folks: if you're in town this Halloween, come by Malaprop's and listen to an anthology reading inspired by EC Ho… 1 week ago
- RT @WrittenWordM: Congrats @jakebible! The @Freebooksy team chose your book Dead Mech (Apex Trilogy Book 1) buff.ly/2JgwbsG for a c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BeccaBesser: Today's feature on Halloween Blitz - Anything But Zombies! rebeccabesser.wordpress.com/2019/10/20/hal… via @BeccaBesser #halloweenblitz #book… 3 weeks ago
- @kurpany I just got rights back and rereleased on my own! jakebible.com/novels/the-ape… 1 month ago
- A Bit of an Update jakebible.com/2019/10/06/a-b… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com