Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Good Morning! I have coffee and my son has turned 18. It’s the coffee that keeps me from feeling old! 13 hours ago
- Trying to write, but someone has other ideas. instagram.com/p/BQ8ELLEFswlR… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! It is raining and I have LOTS of coffee. Guess I’ll finish another novel today. 15K words, here I come! 1 day ago
- Thanks for the book birthday love, y’all! 1 day ago
- RT @johnhartness: Bought all my stuff? Get great books by @GailZMartin @RickGualtieri @authorajhartley @JeanneAdams @StuartJaffe @jake… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com