Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving! Drinking egg nog coffee while making chocolate mousse pies. Then roasted Brussels sprouts. Then EAT!!! 19 hours ago
- RT @NerdettePodcast: NEW EP! Author @MargaretAtwood tells Greta that the current "Weinstein moment" will last more than a moment. "But how… 1 day ago
- @MikeGomersall Probably. It’ll become a series if the first one sells. Publishing economics. 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Drinking the egg nog coffee while I ponder the next few chapters in the scifi police procedural I’m w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Micro-fiction for the masses! Get yourself some free Friday Night Drabble Party now! jakebible.com/category/frida… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com