Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Writing In Suburbia is an unedited, unscripted, uncensored podcast for pro writers or those that want to make a liv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: #StuffURKindle with books by @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 11 hours ago
- Free fiction every Friday! AND EVERY DAY! Catch up on all the drabble goodness at the Friday Night Drabble Party ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- When in doubt, check out the Friday Night Drabble Party! Free fiction, y’all! FREE FICTION! jakebible.com/category/frida… 17 hours ago
- The latest episode of Writing In Suburbia dropped last week. Have you listened? HAVE YOU LISTENED? jakebible.com/category/writi… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com