Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @ChuckWendig: WANDERERS is still $2.99 for your Kindlemachine, though no idea how long that lasts -- and I may not be back to check beca… 2 days ago
- RT @Ferrinus: i’m in the moloch cult. i’m in the mammon cult. i’m in the combination moloch cult and mammon cult 3 days ago
- RT @carolecadwalla: Prediction: total shitshow come Sept when public realise implication of what’s happening re schools. It’s why #ZeroCOVI… 3 days ago
- RT @OwenJones84: This new comedy show is going to be a hit https://t.co/ytCXpQF454 3 days ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: This is the best obituary you can read. Read it top to bottom, takes 45 seconds. #TrumpPressConference https://t.co/kZ… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com