Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Did you catch the latest Friday Night Drabble Party? Free micro-fiction from my brain to your eyeholes! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 day ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/08/26/fri… 1 day ago
- You know what makes a party really great? 100 words of free micro-fiction! It does! Shut up! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 day ago
- What’s a drabble? 100 words of fiction love! I share all that love FOR FREE! Check out Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 day ago
- Novel writing! It’s what I does! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com