Posted on February 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, science fiction, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- MY SATURDAY GIFT TO YOU! The latest episode of Writing In Suburbia is out now! jakebible.com/2017/04/21/wri… 3 hours ago
- RT @thrillereditor: Only a rag-tag team of gargoyles stands between humanity & extinction. Read more about @jakebible's new #thriller: http… 3 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2017/04/21/fri… 1 day ago
- RT @DelilahSDawson: Ladycastle #3 is out next week and fun for everypony. instagram.com/p/BTJyE-cFnkU/ 1 day ago
- @sg1fan They’re ninjas! THEY’RE EVERYWHERE! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com