Posted on March 15, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, curse, dead, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, theology. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- I have a podcast. You have ears. IT’S LOVE! What? Too soon? Hey! Come back! jakebible.com/2016/09/27/wri… 8 hours ago
- My take on being a pro writer in today’s world. Writing In Suburbia #41: You Gotta Do The Work! is live! Enjoy! jakebible.com/2016/09/27/wri… 11 hours ago
- RT @outfortune: .@jakebible uncovered some cringeworthy "don'ts" for small presses, inspiring me to pen this checklist. https://t.co/aQOobx… 12 hours ago
- RT @MicheleTBerger: I wish I heard this great advice from @jakebible a decade ago. It's all about keep working & #writing, no matter what.… 12 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #41: You Gotta Do The Work! Seriously. You gotta. Listen. NOW! jakebible.com/2016/09/27/wri… 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com