Posted on April 26, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, cannibals, curse, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummies, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Roak: Galactic Bounty Hunter is the greatest space bounty hunter novel ever! EVER! amazon.com/dp/B01N7ELT50 1 day ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/12/09/fri… https://t.co/xNYEMRjzDc 1 day ago
- RT @GailZMartin: HoHoHo! #StuffURKindle w books by @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 1 day ago
- You like space adventure mixed with crime and ultra-violence? Roak: Galactic Bounty Hunter is for you, you sicko! amazon.com/dp/B01N7ELT50 1 day ago
- Roak: Galactic Bounty Hunter is now available for your Kindle eyeholes! YOUR KINDLE DOES HAVE EYEHOLES! SHUT UP! amazon.com/dp/B01N7ELT50 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com