Posted on May 31, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Good Morning! Next stop? CoffeeTown! What? CoffeeTown isn’t real? That was a dream? WHAT IS LIFE?! 20 hours ago
- RT @brians_books: This weeks #NewAndNotable #Audiobooks featuring books tagged in the image and by @MacmillanAudio, @AdmCabbage, @Blackston… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Coffee and cereal are being devoured. GET IN MA BELLY! 1 day ago
- @SteveBonaparte1 Nope. I’m up at 5 every weekday. 4 days ago
- Good Morning! Coffee in belly. So far that’s the greatest hits of the day. Stay tuned for more exciting action! 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com