Posted on July 26, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mythology, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Nothing but rain, rain, rain. And coffee. It’s all good. 8 hours ago
- MY SATURDAY GIFT TO YOU! The latest episode of Writing In Suburbia is out now! jakebible.com/2017/04/21/wri… 17 hours ago
- RT @thrillereditor: Only a rag-tag team of gargoyles stands between humanity & extinction. Read more about @jakebible's new #thriller: http… 17 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2017/04/21/fri… 1 day ago
- RT @DelilahSDawson: Ladycastle #3 is out next week and fun for everypony. instagram.com/p/BTJyE-cFnkU/ 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com