Posted on July 26, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mythology, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @MykeCole: Chance to win signed books by yours truly over at SF Bridge. Enter at scifibridge.com. twitter.com/scifibridge/st… 14 hours ago
- Good Morning! Today I drink coffee and go grocery shopping. The order of the activities is in the statement. Followed by more coffee. 17 hours ago
- RT @InsomniReads: @jakebible I think I may have recruited a new fan for Team Grendel. :) twitter.com/erikacenteno_/… 2 days ago
- @StuartConover @HorrorTree I haven’t, but I’ll take a look. :) 2 days ago
- @uk_lws For Outpost Hell? It’s available now! 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com