Posted on July 26, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mythology, podcasts, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party and The Funky Werepig.
- RT @BrianKeene: A public statement from myself and @marysangiovanni regarding Matt Hayward, Poltergeist Press and Kelli Owen: https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @LunchLadiesBC: Max Rage: Twelve Punches To Mars! by Jake Bible buff.ly/2UBgxxF @amazon @jakebible @severedpress #scifi #book… 1 day ago
- RT @ftlukens: 🎉🌈 COVER REVEAL 🎉🌈 IN DEEPER WATERS April 20th 2021 A swoony fantasy adventure romance. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Pre-order: https://t.co/LS… 1 day ago
- RT @DGComedy: The President is pissed at the New York Times for breaking the story, but not Putin for putting bounties out on our military.… 2 days ago
- RT @duryea59: @robotviking St. Louis, Missouri! This is Mark and Patricia McCloskey owners of the McCloskey law center pointing guns at p… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com