Posted on August 2, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, cannibals, castles, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @eveewing: just a reminder that private mail services like FedEx can decide to redline us any time they want wbez.org/stories/amid-c… 6 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2020/08/14/fri… 10 hours ago
- RT @AnaCabrera: JUST IN: A federal judge in PA, appointed by the President Trump, demands the Trump campaign and RNC show evidence of vote-… 13 hours ago
- Nice discussion going on over at my blog. jakebible.substack.com/p/what-if-i-ch… 13 hours ago
- RT @ZerlinaMaxwell: She is right. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com