Posted on November 1, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, dead, drabble, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, writing, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- Good Morning! Coffee in belly. So far that’s the greatest hits of the day. Stay tuned for more exciting action! 1 day ago
- @Ray10Rob Sounds like you need to drink some (wait for it)…coffee! 1 day ago
- @Ray10Rob No, it’s a regular grocery store. Vegetarian coffee? There’s no meat in coffee, dude. All coffee is vegetarian. 1 day ago
- @Ray10Rob Ha! That’d be cool. Aldi is a grocery store chain, so you have to shop there to get it. 2 days ago
- @Ray10Rob Aldi fair trade dark roast. Cheap and very good. 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com