Posted on November 22, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, bible, cannibals, curse, dead, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- RT @AmongTheZombies: He’s just destroying his own temple. https://t.co/CzlAPCWFlF 11 hours ago
- @paulGtremblay Ours too! Both of them! Strange shit in quarantine life, man... 1 week ago
- @FaithNaff Happy Birthday!!! 2 weeks ago
- RT @FaithNaff: ***ANNOUNCEMENT*** My books are coming off of Amazon and will be available to read for free at wattpad.com/user/FaithNaff. Y… 2 weeks ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: I’m still writing, still podcasting my work for free, and posting commercial free YT videos of my audiobooks. Need a dis… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com