Posted on January 31, 2014, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, bible, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, micro-fiction, science fiction, scifi, social networking, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2017/05/26/fri… 9 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: #StuffURKindle w books by @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 19 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee is finished. I should probably eat something before I get to work or the typos will be epic. *twitch* 19 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: Checkmate. A #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors on #MentalWellness podcast post by @jakebible bit.ly/2eRcTLX 1 day ago
- Good Morning! The more coffee I drink the smarter I get. I CAN SEE THE FUTURE! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com