Posted on November 12, 2011, in Sample Saturday and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, publishing, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, self-publishing, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Sample Saturday: Scott Roche!.
- RT @jayblackisfunny: The blue checks are gonna write an open letter to Harpers about being silenced when this is over. 14 hours ago
- RT @BreeNewsome: Congress allowed major corps & billionaires to loot PPP funds w/ little oversight or transparency but when it comes to wor… 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidForbes: So a lot of media, esp media outside Asheville, getting last night's reparations resolution wrong. Doesn't contain any act… 20 hours ago
- @johnhornor https://t.co/Mm2ZPfQAUn 1 day ago
- @chronodisplaced Yeah, guilt is the tough one to overcome. I just have to remember that publishing moves at a glaci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com