Posted on November 12, 2011, in Sample Saturday and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, publishing, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, self-publishing, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Sample Saturday: Scott Roche!.
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 18 hours ago
- Off to the publisher... instagram.com/p/BlVVXBUhmpXu… 23 hours ago
- Good Morning! I can say with confidence that no Russians had influence over the making of, nor the drinking of, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Good Morning! Eating peach crumble pie with my coffee. YOU JEALOUS! 2 days ago
- Good Morning! Coffee and more editing. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com