Posted on November 19, 2011, in Sample Saturday and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, JRD Skinner, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, Sample Saturday, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, theology, tyrants, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Sample Saturday: JRD Skinner.
- @MablesEdward Life is life, man. Just keeps going. 20 hours ago
- @SteveBonaparte1 Ha ha ha ha... 4 days ago
- Good Morning! First full week of work down. Went well, felt good. Time for Saturday morning coffee. 6 days ago
- @slater3d jakebible.com/2019/01/01/the… 2 weeks ago
- The End. The Beginning. jakebible.com/2019/01/01/the… 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com