Posted on December 3, 2011, in Sample Saturday and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mike luoma, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, Sample Saturday, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, summit, undead, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @StuartConover HEALTHSANITY! 21 hours ago
- @PhilRossi YES! 21 hours ago
- Good Morning! No coffee today because HEALTH! And INSANITY! 22 hours ago
- If they’re only talking about bread pudding, I swear I am going to– GODDAMMIT! twitter.com/nytimes/status… 1 day ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: I offer my thoughts, questions and considerations for people wishing to become proper professional writer-types: https://t… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com