Posted on December 3, 2011, in Sample Saturday and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mike luoma, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, ponies, rainbows, Sample Saturday, science, science fiction, scifi, social networking, summit, undead, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2017/05/26/fri… 9 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: #StuffURKindle w books by @Valerie_Willis @JodyLynnNye @LexxxChristian @JakeBible @GaieSebold @JayRequard 19 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee is finished. I should probably eat something before I get to work or the typos will be epic. *twitch* 19 hours ago
- RT @GailZMartin: Checkmate. A #HoldOnToTheLight 100+ SF/F authors on #MentalWellness podcast post by @jakebible bit.ly/2eRcTLX 1 day ago
- Good Morning! The more coffee I drink the smarter I get. I CAN SEE THE FUTURE! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com