Posted on February 29, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, What's Up.... and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Free micro-fiction for your face! YOUR FACE! FREE! FACE! READ NOW! jakebible.com/category/frida… 20 minutes ago
- It’s Friday! Know what that means? Free drabbles! Check out Friday Night Drabble Party now! DO IT! jakebible.com/category/frida… 3 hours ago
- Good Morning! I’m drinking coffee and writing a drabble. The coffee is for me, but the drabble is FOR YOU! I GIVE! 5 hours ago
- Good Morning! Coffee is blood! Coffee is life! COFFEE TELLS ME TO KILL! [One of those is not true. I’ll let you guess which one.] 1 day ago
- I have a podcast. You have ears. IT’S LOVE! What? Too soon? Hey! Come back! jakebible.com/2016/09/27/wri… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com