Posted on March 2, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Friday Night Drabble Party!.
- @alli_marshall I’ve been laughing all day expecting one of my books to 'roid out and yell, "Come at me, bro!" He he, muscular prose... 11 hours ago
- @writer_brown Thanks! 11 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #44:@Checkmate jakebible.com/2016/10/27/wri… https://t.co/XtxRl4eHhf 17 hours ago
- Checkmate: a #HoldOnToTheLight post jakebible.com/2016/10/27/che… 20 hours ago
- Good Morning! I have coffee! BIRTHDAY COFFEE! It tastes better than non-birthday coffee because of the impending demise of my mortality. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com