Posted on October 18, 2013, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, dead, dead mech, drabble, exclamation, fiction, future, genre, horror, jake, Jake Bible, mech, mythology, novel, science, science fiction, scifi, shotgun, social networking, theology, undead, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Did you read tonight’s free drabble? It was spooky! SPOOKY! OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! jakebible.com/category/frida… 3 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2016/09/30/fri… https://t.co/txU9rmshxF 6 hours ago
- I give. It’s that simple. Sure, it’s only 100 words a week, but IT’S STILL GIVING! Greedy bastards… jakebible.com/category/frida… 9 hours ago
- What makes this satire is that the real number is closer to 68%. twitter.com/TheOnion/statu… 10 hours ago
- @tsundere_fox ME MADE OF SMART WORDS! 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com